We welcome you to our site where you can find support for you and your sangha. This site resulted from a meeting at Chau’s in January, 2012. We decided we needed a place to share information about ourselves and our sanghas. We (that includes you, the reader!) plan to post
- links to Thich Nhat Hanh websites, sanghas and other Buddhist resources
- guided meditations from various teachers and friends
- aspirant information from multiple sources
- experiences and insights
- whatever else seems appropriate
- admin help – thank you Gary
- support for dana
This website is the fruit of practice of sangha members. We welcome contributions from all sangha members. To join, click on the link to your right which says, “Register”, or, if you are already registered, “Log In”. If you prefer not to join, simply send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributors who wish to help this project along by reviewing the emails and taking action can learn the password by sending a request to email@example.com.
Please add comments below for other topics to put on the list.